Getting started with CoventryOne
View Quotes Instantly
Compare plan in your area and apply for coverage in just minutes.
Not quite ready for a quote? Explore your local Coventry health plan and find more information.
- Guide to Coverage
1. YOUR ACCOUNT - How do I sign in to my account?
If you already have an account, it’s easy to sign in. Just click “My Account” from the upper right-hand corner of any screen, and enter your e-mail address and password. If you don’t have an account yet, click “Register Now” to open one.
2. YOUR ACCOUNT - Why should I register for an account?
Registering for an account makes the process easier. Once you register, you can get quotes, apply for coverage, and check the status of your application, all from your secure account.
3. YOUR ACCOUNT - How do I register for an account?
From the main quoting screen, scroll down the page and click “Register Now” in the large box on the right under “My Account.” Or, from any quoting and application screen, click “My Account” from the upper right-hand side corner. To create an account, you will be asked for your e-mail address and a password. The tool will also ask for some basic information about you. After filling out the required fields, you can save your account information, or you can click “Get a Quote” right away!
4. YOUR ACCOUNT - I forgot my password. What do I do?
If you have already registered, click the “Forgot your password?” link at the bottom of the “My Account” box in the right-hand side of the first page of the tool. Or, from any page, click “My Account” in the top right-hand corner and click the “Forgot your password?” link that appears under the “Sign In” button. Enter your e-mail address and click “Submit.” A message with login instructions will be sent to your e-mail address.
5. YOUR ACCOUNT - How do I change my account password?
To change your password, you will need to log in to your account, enter your current password, and then enter a new password. If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password."
6. YOUR ACCOUNT - Do I need to register for an account to get quotes?
No. You can get free quotes anytime on our website. If you do register for a secure account, you will be able to save your quotes and look at them again later.
7. YOUR ACCOUNT - How do I log out of my account?
If you are logged in to you account, you will see a “Welcome” message in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. To log out, simply click “Log Out.” If you do not see “Log Out” as an option in the upper right hand corner, you are not logged in.
8. YOUR ACCOUNT - Why should I log out of my account?
If you are using a shared computer, logging out prevents another user from accessing your personal account. Closing the window will also log you out. If there is no activity after 30 minutes, and you are not still working, the system will automatically log off and you will need to sign back in to continue working.
9. QUOTING AND CHOOSING A PLAN - How do I get a quote?
It’s easy to get a free quote.
1) Enter your Zip code, Date of Birth, Gender, and whether or not you’re a tobacco user.
2) Add Family Members (optional)
3) Choose a coverage start date
4) Click “GET QUOTES”
10. QUOTING AND CHOOSING A PLAN - When can my coverage start?
We will ask you when you want your coverage to start when you request a quote. The dates available for your start date appear in the drop-down menu. The date you choose will be the date your coverage will start (if you are accepted for coverage), even if you accept an offer for coverage after that date.
When you click the “Apply” button, you may be offered the option to change your selected date to “Day of CoventryOne approval.” Choosing this means that your coverage will begin the day you are approved for coverage.
11. QUOTING AND CHOOSING A PLAN - I entered my ZIP code and got a message that no plans are available. Why don't you have coverage in my area?
CoventryOne offers coverage in 23 different states. If you entered your ZIP code and received a message that no plans are available, we’re sorry that we can’t serve you at this time!
12. QUOTING AND CHOOSING A PLAN - I entered my ZIP code and got a message that no plans are available. However, I received this link from a broker, and am certain you have coverage. What am I doing wrong?
First, double-check that you entered the correct ZIP code.
We are currently changing our quote and application tool to serve our customers better. It is possible that we have not yet loaded the information from your area into our new tool. To re-check availability in your state, go to www.coventryone.com and use the state map in the right-hand side navigation. Choose your state from the drop-down menu and find out if we have coverage in your area.
13. QUOTING AND CHOOSING A PLAN - Why are you asking me when I want my coverage to start? I just want to look at plans.
Plan availability, and our illustrative rates, are based on coverage date. Before applying, you can always modify your requested coverage start date. Please know that illustrative rates may change if you change the coverage start date. The coverage start date is also known as the effective date.
14. QUOTING AND CHOOSING A PLAN - I clicked "Get Quotes" and there are so many plans! How can I simplify my results?
When you click “Get Quotes,” all of the plans that are available in your area are displayed. There are a few different ways to view your results that make it easier to choose the right plan for you.
1) Filter Your Results
You can Filter Your Results by price, deductible, or coinsurance levels by clicking the “Filter Your Results” link on the tab at the upper right-hand side of the displayed plans. Once clicked, move the sliding bars under “Price,” “Deductible” and “Coinsurance” to show only the plans that fall into your selected ranges.
2) Sort Plans
The plans can also be sorted by any of the main headings (Type, Deductible, Coinsurance, Out-of-Pocket, Monthly Price) that appear in the gray bar at the top of the displayed plans. Just click the heading and the plans will sort – click again for a reverse-sort.
3) Compare up to four plans
To see up to four plans side-by-side, click in the check box to the left of the plan title. Once you have your plans chosen, scroll to the bottom of the list and click the “Compare” button. You can change the plans to compare by unchecking the boxes and selecting new plans. Choosing “Remove All” at the bottom of the screen removes all plans from your selected list.
15. QUOTING AND CHOOSING A PLAN - How do I sort my results?
You can sort your results for the four plans by price, deductible, coinsurance and out-of-pocket maximum. After entering your basic information and clicking “Get a Quote,” just click on the column headers to sort.
16. QUOTING AND CHOOSING A PLAN - How do I filter my results?
You can filter your results for the four plans by clicking “Filter My Results” in the upper right-hand corner of the plan results. After clicking, three sliding bars are revealed: Price, Deductible and Coinsurance. By clicking on, holding and moving the slides, you can narrow your results. As you filter, the available plan count that fit your criteria goes down. To reset any of the filters, simply click “Reset.”
17. QUOTING AND CHOOSING A PLAN - How do I compare plans?
To see up to four plans side-by-side, click in the check box to the left of the plan title. Once you have your plans chosen, scroll to the bottom of the list and click the “Compare” button. You can change the plans you want to compare by unchecking the boxes and selecting new plans. Choosing “Remove All” at the bottom of the screen removes all plans from your selected list.
18. QUOTING AND CHOOSING A PLAN - After filtering the plans, I am seeing no results. Why is this?
It is possible that there are no plans that fit your desired filter ranges. Try resetting one or all of your filters by clicking “Reset” and starting over.
19. QUOTING AND CHOOSING A PLAN - How do I print or e-mail the results of my search?
During the quoting process, most screens allow you to e-mail or print the current page. Look for the “email page” and “print page” icons in the upper right corner of the plan display area. Choose the icon for the function you need. Clicking the “email page” icon will bring up a form prompting you to enter your name, e-mail address, and the recipient’s e-mail address. After completing the fields, click “Send.”
20. QUOTING AND CHOOSING A PLAN - How do I add someone to my quote?
You can modify all aspects of your quote, including adding other family members, by clicking on “Modify Search,” which appears in the top gray bar next to your current search parameters.
21. QUOTING AND CHOOSING A PLAN - How do I look at plan details?
The easiest way to see the details of a plan is to click on the plan name. A page listing the overall details of the plan selected will appear. To see more, click on the “tabs” from the plan details screen to see other plan information. PDF documents may also be available.
22. QUOTING AND CHOOSING A PLAN - What do the plan details mean?
To learn more about what the plan details mean, mouse over the gold “i” for definitions.
23. QUOTING AND CHOOSING A PLAN - How do I choose a plan that's right for me?
The Plan Results page shows summary information for each plan. Green check marks indicate that certain plans include specific benefits. To see detailed information on plans, use the “Compare Plans” feature, or click on the plan name.
24. QUOTING AND CHOOSING A PLAN - How can I view doctors in the provider network?
Use our provider search by clicking "Find Provider" on any plan detail page.
25. QUOTING AND CHOOSING A PLAN - How do I see the details of a plan's prescription drug plan?
To see a specific plan’s prescription drug plan, click on the plan name, then click on “Prescription Drug Benefit.”
26. APPLYING FOR COVERAGE - I'm ready to apply. How do I begin?
Applying for coverage is easy. Once you have selected a plan, simply click on one of the “Apply Now” buttons.
27. APPLYING FOR COVERAGE - How do I know which fields are required?
Providing complete and accurate information on your application is essential to applying for health coverage. Fields marked with a red asterisk need to be completed in order to move forward in the application process. If a field is not marked, however, you should still complete the field if it applies to your personal information or medical history.
28. APPLYING FOR COVERAGE - Why can't I change some of the information in the Applicant Info section?
The information that is prepopulated in the Applicant Info section is the information that was used to generate your quote. If this information is not correct, you will need to begin another quote with accurate information.
29. APPLYING FOR COVERAGE - How do I add a family member to my application?
If you did not add a family member when you were getting your quote, you will need to begin another quote.
30. APPLYING FOR COVERAGE - What is the difference between "Save Application" and "Save and Continue"?
Clicking “Save Application” will save your work and close your application so you can return later to complete it. Clicking “Save and Continue” will save your current page and advance you to the next part of the application.
31. APPLYING FOR COVERAGE - How do I return to the application I have in progress?
To return to an in-progress application, simply sign in to your account by choosing your state and clicking on the appropriate link in the "Get a Quote" tool in the right-hand side navigation. You will be asked to provide your e-mail address and the password you created for your account. Once logged in, simply click the in-progress application you would like to complete.
32. APPLYING FOR COVERAGE - How do I go back and change informaiton I entered on a previous application page?
While working on your application, you can go back to any previous page or complete section by clicking the "Back" button or clicking the section tabs. If you "Save" your application and return to it at a later time, you will be directed to the last incomplete page, regardless of what page you were viewing or working on when you saved your work.
33. APPLYING FOR COVERAGE - Why can't I advance in the application without completing all the required fields on a page?
It is important to complete all questions on a page before continuing, as some answers later on in the application could be prepopulated based on your answers. You will always have the opportunity to review and go back in your application.
34. APPLYING FOR COVERAGE - I can't remember all the information needed to complete a page. What should I do?
If you don’t have current access to information required on the application, simply “Save” the application and log out. Return to the application when you have your information on hand.
35. APPLYING FOR COVERAGE - The answer to certain questions is different for me and another applicant. How will you know which applicant the answers apply to?
Some questions have additional detail questions that appear when you select an answer. These detail questions will always ask you to which applicant the answer applies.
36. MY BANKING INFORMATION - When will I be charged my premium?
You will only be charged a premium if you are accepted for coverage. Our standard billing cycle occurs on the 10th (or next business day if a weekend or holiday) of the every month. The premium amount is calculated per day, so if your effective date is anything other than the first of the month, your initial premium will be prorated. If you are approved for coverage and your effective date is entered into the system after the third day of the month, your first automatic withdrawal may include premium amounts for multiple months.
37. MY BANKING INFORMATION - Why can I only pay my initial payment with my credit card?
We do not currently offer an option to pay your recurring payments by credit card.
38. MY BANKING INFORMATION - Can you bill me monthly?
A monthly bill option is not available in all markets. If we offer a monthly bill, the option will be available when selecting your premium payment method.
39. MY BANKING INFORMATION - What is the PDP (Payroll Deduction Program)?
The Payroll Deduction Program is a program offered in some markets that allows your monthly premium to be deducted directly from your paycheck, after taxes. It is offered as a convenience to our customers and does not imply or indicate that CoventryOne is an employer-sponsored health plan. You are still solely responsible for timely premium payment. To participate in the Payroll Deduction Program where available, you must complete the separate Payroll Deduction Program Authorization Form, available either through your agent, or from your local health plan.
40. MY BANKING INFORMATION - Why can't I pay with my business account?
CoventryOne is not an employer-sponsored group health plan. If your banking information is from a business account, or you are submitting a check drawn from a business account (where applicable) you must contact us or your agent to complete a CoventryOne Payroll Deduction Authorization Form.
41. MY BANKING INFORMATION - What is my bank routing number?
Your bank routing number is a 9-digit number that indicates at which financial institution your account is held – it is not unique to your account. You can find your 9-digit bank routing number on your checks or deposit slip. It is always the leftmost number on the bottom of your check.
42. MY BANKING INFORMATION - I need to change my banking information. What should I do?
To change your banking information once you become a member, contact CoventryOne Customer Service at 866-364-5663, or use the number on the back of your Member ID Card.
43. COMPLETING THE APPLICATION - How do I complete and submit my application for review?
At the end of the application process after you are asked for your banking information, you will be asked to read and acknowledge some important information by typing your name. On the last screen, you will be asked to click "Finish." Please make sure you have accurately completed the application before clicking "Finish." At this time you will be delivered to our secure site for e-signature. Once your application is electronically signed, you will receive a "Success" message and an e-mail. Congratulations, you have successfully submitted an application for coverage.
44. COMPLETING THE APPLICATION - Why am I asked to type my name more than once?
Your typed name is confirmation that you have read and understand certain provisions of the application. It is important that you read all sections of the application carefully. For your protection, we require you to acknowledge several important sections, which include the Premium Payment section, the Acknowledgements section, and the Authorization of Release of Information section. For your security, we also request your e-signature, which is a more secure form of your attestation.
45. COMPLETING THE APPLICATION - What is the Authorization of Release of Information?
In some cases, we need more information on your health history. We have contracted with an outside company to acquire medical records in these cases. The Authorization of Release of Information is your permission for your providers to release information to our partner company for the purposes of medical underwriting and obtaining coverage.
46. CHECKING THE STATUS OF AN APPLICATION - How do I check the status of my application?
Checking the status of a submitted application is easy - simply sign in to your account by clicking the appropriate link in the "Get a Quote" tool in the right-hand side navigation of your state page. Once you sign in using your e-mail address and the password you selected when you created your account, you will be delivered to the "My Account" page, where you can see the status of your application. You will also receive correspondence from our Medical Underwriting department when they are done reviewing your application.