- About CoventryOne
The CoventryOne Difference
Rapidly growing business for Coventry Health Care
Nearly 17 million Americans under age 65 purchase individual insurance, and this growth continues as many workers find their employers eliminating group health coverage. In addition, many more people today are entrepreneurs, small business owners and those finding themselves in transition situations—all of which have led to a rapidly growing market segment for individual health insurance.
Just a few insurance carriers are offering coverage today, and holding proprietary provider networks across the U.S. creates a competitive advantage in this price-sensitive market.
Coventry Health Care, Inc. (NYSE: CVH) is one of those rapidly growing carriers that offers affordable individual health insurance to more than 130,000 Americans (as of 7/1/09). Moving forward, we expect this thriving product line to continue to generate membership and revenue growth.
Structured for results
Our disciplined, results-driven business model is an ideal one for the growing Individual health insurance market:
• Excellent rating of A- from A.M. Best Company for Coventry Health and Life Insurance Company
• Exceptional customer service levels
• Extensive provider network
• Complementary business lines to leverage opportunities
• Ability to grow both organically and through acquisition
• Multiple distribution channel model
• Wide range of individual products available for several customer segments
CoventryOne is offered by our local health plans in more than 22 states across the country.
We are here to help.